Has anyone seen this? 1/6 Obi Starfighter!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrhatrulez

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw this while perusing ebay this morning. How killer would this be?
And no, it's not my auction. Just thought it's cool!

Ebay Linky

Thats cool... there should be official 1/6 scale vehicles being made. Not that I can afford them but it would be nice just to see them out there. Start with a 1/6 scale Falcon :D

Surpised no bids yet. I can't afford $500 plus shipping, but IMO that seems reasonable considering how much some customs go for.

I would say that is a VERY reasonable price. Its really big, and looks very well detailed.

WAY too big for me. The wife would murder me if I picked that up though.

That's been around for a few years. This is a resale. It was made by a very talented guy named Todd from Pennsylvania who got out of the Star Wars game a few years ago and sold off his collection because of a divorce.

Man, I'm a little tempted to get that. $500 actually seems very reasonable, although actually getting the thing is the hard part (which may be why it's still available).

Nice...

I'd like to see a 1/6th Slave I...it would be so big...

I'd like to see a 1:1 of this as well..

SlaveLeiaWallpaper.jpg

OOps, sorry-- I misread your post.:monkey3

I wouldn't mind a 1/6 scale landspeeder. Of course, we'd need some Sideshow droids, sandtroopers and Tusken Raiders to go with it. :monkey5

If it was a ROTS Starfighter I would be all over it for that price.

That's a lot of skill and love put into it. The artist should of constructed so it would allow it to be disassembled into smaller pieces though.

Never the less :rock

If it was a ROTS Starfighter I would be all over it for that price.

That's a lot of skill and love put into it. The artist should of constructed so it would allow it to be disassembled into smaller pieces though.

Never the less :rock

If it was a ROTS Starfighter you'd have to fight me for it.:D

That seems like a very reasonable price for a custom 1:1 vehicle... although not really a SW vehicle I'd want to own. But looks great.

I LOVE the design of the Episode II starfighter. The Episode III version is, don't get me wrong, amazing, but I like the simplicity of the earlier model. The ETA fighter is a little too busy with all the guns and lines and wings and stuff, but the Delta-class fighter is really clean and simple, and I love that color on a starfighter. Too bad it's so amazingly expensive.

If I were a rich man . . .
:violin

Back