Hot Toys- MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th BATMAN (Original Costume) full spec+pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
At last, here it is. The Bale sculpt looks amazing from some angles.

The bad news is that last line, it looks like these are intended to be an Asian exclusive line, but I'm sure some US etailers will get them. If not it's time to start saving your shipping money as well, cos it's a deffinet SST won't be getting them.

There are a lot of pics here nearly 30!

Hot Toys - MMS 67 - The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Costume)

This outstanding 1/6th scale Batman collectible, stands approximately 32 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation.

The Batman head and the original Bat-suit are newly developed for The Dark Knight release, the newly developed Bat-suit is best fit for Hot Toys True Type body.

The articulation of Hot Toys True Type figure body is also improved for better poses, which is capable to nearly any pose that Batman presents in the movie.

The Dark Knight Batman 12 inches collectible figure also features:
l Alternate head with authentic likeness of Christian Blade as Bruce Wayne
l Detailed Batman’s Utility Belt with cell phone
l Activated Mini Mine
l Grapnel Gun
l Two small Batrangs on belt clip (removable)
l Pneumatic Mangler
l Newly developed Bat-suit with cape
l Three sets of interchangeable gloved hands
l Figure display base featuring THE DARK KNIGHT logo and BATMAN nameplate

Release date: Q3, 2008

FOR SALE IN HONG KONG & JAPAN ONLY

Artists:
Bruce Wayne Head Sculpt by Yulli
Batman Head Sculpt by Kim Jung Mi
Head art directed by JC HONG

TM & © DC COMICS.
WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s08)

1DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

2DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

3DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

4DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

5DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

6DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

7DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

8DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

9DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

10DK_Batman_12inches.jpg

Last edited:
Damn! Not bad, not bad at all!

It looks like the went the Takara route and just made the suit all one-piece instead of making it like their Begins suit. Though I admit, I am worried that the suit with tear and crack from all the posing, like Ive been hearing about their Appleseed figures.

The head sculpts look much better than the Begins head, but I wish they'd drop the mock 'skin tone', it makes it look like the figures have acne scars.

This looks soo sick! the likeness is amazing, i have to get this one for sure.

This is the best Version of this Movie Version of Batman so far... Looks great, but that is a fairly stiff looking suit I reckon! Thanks Jeff!

Holy Cow :google :google

That is so nice. Nice job on this wookster. You have become the most liked person on the board for showing this :clap

He looks fantastic in all aspects and is truly the dream Batman Begins figure to have ! :joy

I can only imagine what the new Dark Knight costume will look like.

How great does this figure look?!? I more excited about this figure than the Joker.. And I'm really excited about that figure... Actually where is that figure's breakdown Jeff? :lol

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:google stunning is the only word to describe this piece, just stunning! Another home run by Hot Toys and why am I not surprised! :joy

I'm just not getting a great vibe from it.

I'll wait for the new batsuit ,and hopefully HT will include the Bruce Wayne head with that version as well.

Kind of makes me bummed out I got the Takara Batman.

What are you bummed about? I wouldn't go selling your Takara Bats Eli.

I'm not particularly impressed. Definitely a step up from their previous Begins Batman, mainly due to the better sculpt and second head. The costume looks to be less poseable, due to the all in one pants, and I'm glad they got around to properly mounting his grappling gun on his belt. Other than that you get a pneumatic mangler. Easy pass for me. Pretty happy about that, it's saved me a bundle.

Takara still rules the roost.

BTW: For Sale - 1 x Takara Batman :lol :lol :lol

Just kidding. Oh well, it looks like the Takara will be relegated to my desk at the office :)

I can't stop looking at these shots. Amazing figure.

Also, does anyone know if the new unmasked head would fit onto the first Batman Begins Hot Toys body. I assume it is the same body and that the masked head comes off easily. Never been game enough to try :p

Would be nice to have both on display, one with mask and one without. It would mean that my current Hot Toys Batman Begins wouldn't go to waste. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back