• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT My Lurtz PF EX. for Thing PF EX.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf, why is noone jumping on this? this is a great deal!

if someone wants a minty lurtz, it would almost be worth it to buy a new thing ex. from sideshow and trade the man. i just paid 450 shipped for a brand new lurtz, but i think i'd jump on this if it were available a couple weeks ago

I was hoping to get a minty thing from a guy on here that has been checked for dmg and not take the chance of one direct from SS with all the paint issues...

someone needs a Lurtz

I was hoping to get a minty thing from a guy on here that has been checked for dmg and not take the chance of one direct from SS with all the paint issues...

someone needs a Lurtz

I don't think there that many paint issues compared to the SIM or something, it was fairly minimal. Good luck on your search the Thing Rocks :)

I decided to buy a new one from SSC....Lurtz trade deal is off the table....but now you can buy it for $440 shipped...USA ONLY

Back