Cutest Indiana Jones figures you'll ever see

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plasmid303

Super Freak
Reaction score
Proof that Japan loves Indy: Kotobukiya is producing a series of cute little Indiana Jones figures set for release this June. These 2" (5cm) figures are about $5 each or $40 for the set of 8, including 3 secret figures, ranging from all 4 films. (I guess the secret figs are from Indy 4.)

We might have to import them, so keep your eyes peeled.

oc-indyjapan1.jpg

oc-indyjapan2.jpg

I'm predicting the secret figures to be Shia, Cate Blanchett, and perhaps old Marion.

From: IndianaJones.jp (according to Slashfilm you might be able to order these figures from IndianaJones.jp, but I can't read Japanese, so good luck with that)

Why does Mola Ram have the most sane eyes out of the whole group? Everyone else looks crazy and makes Ram look like he's the only stable one!

Yeah, what's up with the hypnotized eyes. Otherwise I think they are pretty cool.

I'm pretty sure they're just trying to up the cuteness quotient with the funny eyes, but I agree it is strange.

I'll be grabbing the whole set when it hits.

These arrived in Spain a week ago, I already have the two Indies and Mutt. I'm dying to find Mola Ram in one of those little boxes, but I hate that you don't know which character you're getting. They are becoming harder and harder to find, so I gess I'll keep looking for all the characters and sell the duplicates Btw, I think one of the surprise figures is Han Solo, am I wrong?

my.php

Last edited:
I tried to get a full set.. ended up with the rare Han Solo figure.. but never got the Marion..

They have a loose Marion and Irina displayed in my local store... but they won't sell them to me, I have to keep buying the figurines blindly :monkey3

I got the girls today. I was lucky, no duplicates so far... but the possibilities narrow. I want my Mini Mola Ram.

grlsro3.jpg

So far, so good:

ev1jk1.jpg

I wanted a Marion and Indy too, but I don't like that damn tooth they gave Marion... looks like Kirsten Dunst or something. :lol

Back