• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB HT Firespecter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my favorite figure.....hope you are able to get one. You won't be disappointed. :D

$169.99 on ebay. Item number: 230253641347

probably won't do better than that. retailed for $200. good luck.

I will sell you mine for $125 shipped.

However, one of the tubes that connects to the face mask broke off inside and I had to ghetto rig it a little. It isn't bad but It is worth mentioning. I also think some of the chrome flaked off on the sword blade because the package that holds the accessories in is sooo tight.

I still think this figure is perfect for you since you have the skills to make it perfect again. I also think $125 is a killer price. :rock Anyways, let me know if you want it. :D

My bad for this taking so long. I am looking for the hose that connects to the face. We recently moved and it was among my girlfriends stuff. Worry not, I will post some pictures before this day is done.

Ok so here's the deal. I have looked all over for this tube but still have not found it. If you are still interested in this figure without the tube I can sell it to you for $118 shipped. I will still continue to look for the tube and if I find it I will mail it to you free of charge.

Here are the pictures.

This one is of the side of his head where the hole was made just a bit bigger.
58dfdc02.jpg

This one is just so you can compare it to the other side.

7ed41a53.jpg

Here is where the paint rubbed off just a little from the tight packaging.

7a284a84.jpg

The rest of these are just to show off the figure a bit. There is an insane amount of detail put into this figure. Enjoy!

22b51437.jpg

d35f6f1f.jpg

5d15b4b0.jpg

df1eca08.jpg

125be552.jpg

Back