Comic related and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Collection, You have some Grails and the metal racks are a nice touch, are they in the same room as the rest of your Collection?

:google Wow awesome collection and cool setup. :chew Where did u get the stands for the comic books, i been looking for something like that to use in detolfs for my comics for background peaces on certain statues.

I saw a Jack Bauer 24 figure that was screaming to get out of hid carboard and plastic prison. A rescue team from my house can come over and free him if you choose.

Last edited:
Now that's a comicbook guy collection! It's a shame the Superman DCD PF was a good as it could have been. The Batman one mixes in well with the rest... Some quality Grails in there! Nice Work...

Great collection! One question, Anton: what series is that JSA Superman figure from? Is it the CRISIS figure, or from another series?

Great collection! One question, Anton: what series is that JSA Superman figure from? Is it the CRISIS figure, or from another series?

It's from a new series of figures that came out. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Hawkman comprise the set. All Star Heroes Squad or something like that. I honetly cannot remember the name...but had to have the earth 2 Bats and Supes! They are new though, and DC Direct.

Back