Probably a stupid question...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's a thought...

Kir Kanos...

Although we probably won't see him for a while, what line would he be in?

He's Force Sensitive, but not a Jedi...
Unlike Carnor Jax, he's not a Sith...
He works for the Empire, so that rules out the rebellion...
He doesn't come under Scum and Villainy...
He's not part of the Imperial Armed Forces, being a Royal Guard...

So...where does he go?

He's Expanded Universe.

Which means some of us don't care. :lol

I agree with this statement, but it's awfully hard to sell a figure with that pasted on the box.

My guess: Imperial Forces. I'm sort of curious where Emperor Palpatine will go. Clearly he's Sith, but he could easily go in the Imperial line, since he's obviously the head imperial.

He should go into this line:

040107starwars_header-fool.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Would buy one in a heartbeat. I love the character design. I voted for this guy way back when, can't believe stupid snow bunny padme won :slap

Crimson3.jpg

Crimsontpb.jpg

Really would love a Carnor Jax to go with him as well..

Crimson6.jpg

Crimson5.jpg

I really felt that Sideshow should have had a separate "Expanded Universe" sub-line from the beginning, so figures like Snow Bunny Padme, Asajj (who is not a Sith, dammit!) and stuff like this could be labelled appropriately.

As far as this figure... I agree that it's a very cool design. But I would definitely pass. I just don't like the character and didn't care for the "Crimson Empire" comics. Definitely not among the rare good EU stuff, imho. But I can see why people like him... he's an exagerrated Royal Guard, which are just cool.

But Asajj was a Sith disciple, if not a true Sith herself. She followed their practices and trained under them, and while she lacked the true title she was nonetheless a follower. But I'm not a fan of the glorified Imperial Guards either. They still fall under the Military line though.

But Asajj was a Sith disciple, if not a true Sith herself. She followed their practices and trained under them, and while she lacked the true title she was nonetheless a follower.
Problem is... the line is called "Lords of The Sith", not "Dark Lords and Their Wannabe Lackeys".

Problem is... the line is called "Lords of The Sith", not "Dark Lords and Their Wannabe Lackeys".

True, though is the apprentice considered a true "lord" or is it only the master? A Jedi apprentice is not, technically, a true Jedi. Sidious was the Lord of the Sith, and the others were his apprentices, albeit donning the title "lord" in their dealings with others. I'm not one to know either way, but I'm fine with Asajj being put in that line as it makes sense, plus she's as cool as any of the other Sith.

Asajj never ever got there.

It's true. She was a dark Jedi. She was insanely Force sensitive, and was deep into the dark side (possibly irredeemably) but considering how severely Dooku was manipulating her, I doubt he ever gave her more than scraps of true Sith knowledge.

Back