Prologue Elves or Numenorians at 1/6th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmdr Gree

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Has SSC mentioned anything about making any of the LOTR prologue characters in their 1/6th line?
A figure of Gil-Galad and Elendil would be dreams come true!!

Has SSC mentioned anything about making any of the LOTR prologue characters in their 1/6th line?
A figure of Gil-Galad and Elendil would be dreams come true!!

SS hasn't said anything about any characters that they plan on making in any format.

This goes for pretty much all lines, not just LOTR.

And King Gil-Galad! He has the most amazing armor ever put on screen--it's incredible! I'd give anything for a 1:6 figure of him!

gilgalad3.jpg

elrond-gilgalad.jpg

gilgalad4.jpg

180px-Gilgalad.jpg

180px-Gil-galad_wielding_Aeglos.jpg

233411Gilgalad.JPG

gilgalad_lastalliance_tn.jpg

standardbearers.jpg

elven_soldier_tn.jpg

url

Those would be great but man those could be a real pain to make with how intricate the costumes are.

Gil-galad and Elendil in their prologue battle gear would be too cool for words. Maybe only a pipe dream now, but if enough people expressed an interest and just kept on hounding them unceasingly, there's always a chance they'd cave and eventually make them for us. It seems to have worked with other figures.

I've always been saddened by that too; apparently there was lots of footage with scenes featuring Gil-Galad, Elendil, Isildur, and a lot more from the prologue. It basically went through the entire seige of Mordor and the final conflict before the roots of Oroduin. It's a crying shame they didn't include more; if only because I would love to have seen what they did with all that material.

Imagine yourself being casted for the role of Gil-Galad, travelling to New-Zealand for a couple of weeks, having several long days of shooting, spending hours in make-up, to find out later that you've been cut out of the movie entirely! :(

That would suck big time.:google

Imagine yourself being casted for the role of Gil-Galad, travelling to New-Zealand for a couple of weeks, having several long days of shooting, spending hours in make-up, to find out later that you've been cut out of the movie entirely! :(

That would suck big time.:google

Especially after wearing such a magnificent costume!!!

I've always been saddened by that too; apparently there was lots of footage with scenes featuring Gil-Galad, Elendil, Isildur, and a lot more from the prologue. It basically went through the entire seige of Mordor and the final conflict before the roots of Oroduin. It's a crying shame they didn't include more; if only because I would love to have seen what they did with all that material.

Maybe LOTR on BD will shed some more light on the those cut scenes.:D

I heard Peter Jackson one day wants too release The Lord of the Rings Ultimate Edition, which would include all three movies and on a few bonus disks it would include every deleted scene :monkey5
That is a must do I would love too see the Last-Alliance sequence in full and would love too see the Original Battle between Aragorn and Sauron at the Black Gate

I would love to see the Prologue Elves released in the 1/6 line... I bought seven or eight of them (since packed away) in the Toybiz line.:D

Back