• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale- Hot Toys Predator 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry about the multiple threads, next time I will wait and combine them to one.

Anyway, I have a Hot Toys Predator 2 figure for sale. This one is mint but it was assembled. I don't know if you would want me to take it apart to ship it or not...that will be up to you. I have seen many people offer to ship it without the box and with...this will also be up to you.

Shipped with box will be $210
Shipped without box will be $200

This is kind of a standard fig which is why no one posts pics. Everyone knows what it looks like. If Rory says it's mint I'm sure it is. If I needed one I'd buy it from him sight unseen.

This is kind of a standard fig which is why no one posts pics. Everyone knows what it looks like. If Rory says it's mint I'm sure it is. If I needed one I'd buy it from him sight unseen.

I appreciate that Ed. :duff

However, to make this easier for everyone here is a pic. It isn't my pic but at least it will give you an idea of what you are getting. :D

97666a2d.jpg

i havent kept up with the new preds. which one do people like more, the P2 or P2 elder?

Back