Cross your legs guys......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

quarr

Woman jailed for ripping off lover's testicle

LONDON (Reuters) - A woman has been sentenced to two and a half years in jail for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours".

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

Her lawyer said on Thursday her client had little memory of the night.

Why are the only news stories that get posted here involve the mutilation of...argh....

Why are the only news stories that get posted here involve the mutilation of...argh....
:lol
wow, read the first line and that was enough...
Yeah, I didn't need to read the rest of it, these news stories are the ones I like to avoid.

re

:bang2
Im not liking that one bit, no siree!
Can you imagine the..... no no i cant, its too painful to even think about! Bet she was talking like the godfather for a while though!:lol
:p

Wait....I just read the rest of it. She only got two and a half years!!!
That's Bulls**T!
I hope that's two and a half years of very hard labor!
I wonder, if she had ripped both testes off would she get five years?
(Reminder to self, never date women when in London.)

re

I can't get over the fact that his friend just handed it back to him saying "that's yours".... as if he'd just dropped his wallet or something :dunno

Re: re

That's just WRONG!!! And only getting 2.5 years - what a joke!

I dont want to think how she could rip them off with bare hands - seems unbelievalbe... ouch!

What a psycho b*tch!

Re: re

Hey, I like these "idea" threads...
idea2.gif

Back