The Incredble Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gahgantu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okey peepz, whos getting the new Incredible hulk game:p I sure am. ordered it a few days ago. And i was wondering if theres a demo of it thats being released soon?

I will be picking it up but I wouldn't expect a demo until about 2 weeks before it comes out.

man i really wish this was like $39, can't justify paying $59 for it. rental for me but i am looking forward to playing it.

Not out until tomorrow. :monkey2 I am either getting this, bourne, or Indy. I am waiting till the reviews start to come in for this one or a demo.

As long as it is like UD then I will be happy but my son just wants it because it has the Hulk in it.:lol

No review on IGN yet. I try to never go by reviews. However, when they don't post one before a game comes out the game is usually really bad. I think they do that to be nice to the developers. Hopefully this is not the case.

You can get a $5 coupon for this game at 7-eleven stores. They should be sitting beside the checkout counter.

Back