My Star Wars Haul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Have buy 73 Star wars book for 150$ cnd! 50 of them are new and 23 are used, maybe 7-8 are in bad shape but remaining of this lot is near mint to mint!

All book are in french, found this bargain on Kijiji Free local classifieds

Some of these book seems to be good to read J

- Darth Maul shadow hunter
- Complete Han Solo trilogy
- Complete Han Solo adventures
- The BodyHunters wars
- Complete X-Wing series
- Complete Young Jedi Knights
- Complete Junior Jedi Knights
- The hand Of Thrawn Duology
- The Correlian Trilogy
- THE BLACK FLEET CRISIS TRILOGY

starwars.jpg

now i have to wait to receive my Gentle Giant Mos Eisley Book Ends i have buy from hairlesswookie :)

now i have to wait to receive my Gentle Giant Mos Eisley Book Ends i have buy from hairlesswookie :)

they are on the way man!!! and read Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter right now!!! it really puts Episode I in a great perspective.
~~also, it builds up the tension for the Duel of the Fates!!!

to read makes our speaking english good.

Not if the books are written in french....

Nice find Lucky , I have been reading these books slowly over time whenever I crave more star wars stories. Im glad there are more SW stories out there for ppl who what to hear them.

Not if the books are written in french....

Nice find Lucky , I have been reading these books slowly over time whenever I crave more star wars stories. Im glad there are more SW stories out there for ppl who what to hear them.

for sure!!! i need to get caught up on the Legacy of the Force series. but as it stands my favorite books are:
Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
Shatterpoint

for sure!!! i need to get caught up on the Legacy of the Force series. but as it stands my favorite books are:
Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
Shatterpoint

have buy Darth Bane: Path of destruction ( Dark Bane: La voie de la destruction in french) last week because it was on sale. Just finish jedi apprentice series yesterday so i'm thinking right now who will be the next one i will read between Darth Bane and Dath Maul..

Darth Bane book is before jedi apprentice series in Star wars timeline so maybe the best for me will be to start with Bane and after that read Maul..

But really like Maul (why i have buy SS bust)

you have read both so wich one you think will be the best to read?

so will keep my 1st idea and read Maul

the only reason why i was not sure it's because i don't know if Bane book have some link with Maul book..

If both book have different story with no link in each others i can read maul before and Bane after without problem

If both book have different story with no link in each others i can read maul before and Bane after without problem
no relation at all other than the "Darth" title.
I still need to read the 2nd Bane book!

me too!!! the first one was really great. i think i'll get it once i get caught up on legacy of the force.

Back