yoda came home!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mitthrawnuruondo

i won an auction at a local grocery store for this yoda statue.i am glad to have picked him up without haveing to pay shipping
yoda004.jpg
:rock :rock :rock :banana

viking,i payed $501.00
a littile less than ebay but saved a lot because of no shipping.and the money it generated goes toward gifts given at the stores xmas party,which i am now invited to:ent

Congrats man!! That is awesome!!

It is actually more than just a little below eBay prices. This one is a new pepsi promo yoda and I have seen 2 or 3 within the past week go for $800 +. You definitely got a great deal.

BTW, I have been looking at these, what is it made out of?

The first few that were on ebay went for around $2,500.

Edit: Sorry for the typo.

BDK

I first few that were on ebay went for around $2,500.

:google :google :thud

I just recently found out about this version so I didn't notice those earlier auctions. I wonder if the buyers are kicking themselves now? :bang

it is resin i believe,all except the saber blade,beats the hell out of the ep1 pepsi yoda:speech

Ooooooooo.............Mmmmmmmmmm........Ahhhhhhhhhhh............WOW............Nice.:rock

Very nice!

Re: re

Is this new, meaning did it come out to go with ROTS....?

If I remmeber correctly, Pepsi did a Yoda when TPM was released.

I was working in retail at the time, and one of the Pepsi Drivers, was going to try to get me one. But, couldn't.

Looks great.

I've got two of these also.:D

Just one of the benefits of being a manager at a grocery store.:p

I don't really want them but I figure I can use them for trade sometime down the road.

I do security for a grocery store, the best things I've gotten are some cardboard displays :(

My Dad got me the Pepsi/ROTS R2-D2 cooler, so I'm pretty happy :yay

BDK

Back