Indy Official Fedora

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Caedus

Formerly Congerking
Reaction score
https://www.thinkgeek.com/apparel/hats-ties/a67f/

indiana_jones_hat.jpg

It's pretty much a joke bying one of them. Not bad for a cheap version, if you don't care that is doesn't look anything like the hat worn in the movies. I'm saving my money to go with one of these from Steve, he made all the fedora's for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It'll go well with my Keppler, herbert johnson, and akubra
https://www.adventurebilthats.com/

Last edited:
I have one of these hats... it's my stand in until I can actually afford a better made one. For the cost conscious adventurer on the go... this hat isn't bad.

Sounds like I need to email Steve and see what's up. I'm sure he's crazy busy trying to get as many sent out before the film opens.

Yeah, he must be. I've sent him 2 emails in the past couple of weeks and haven't heard back, which is unlike him. Let me know what you hear and I'll do the same.

I have a Dorfman...it sucks. Nice cheap hat, but inaccurate.

I ordered a Raiders "Streets of Cairo" hat from Steve in February...I got a LOOOONG wait.

I believe he hired an "apprentice" a month or so ago. But, yeah, he's been pretty overwhelmed for a while now. Even BEFORE it became known that he actually made all of the hats for the new movie.

I bought my son one of the kid's hats from US Wings. He was so excited for it to arrive. https://www.uswings.com/aviatn.asp#IJKFED $40 What a piece of crap. The edge began falling off in the first few weeks he had it. I complained but got no response. Anyone know of a decent kid's fedora?

Last edited:
I believe he hired an "apprentice" a month or so ago. But, yeah, he's been pretty overwhelmed for a while now. Even BEFORE it became known that he actually made all of the hats for the new movie.

Yeah he got someone to help him sew the liners in, he still does all the hat work himself. I think he said this would cut the wait time to like 8-9 months, but I wouldn't bet on it. Actually helping make the 36 KotCS hats soaked up a lot of his time and increased wait times further. I don't know if I'm going to get one of the old liners or one of the new ones, I figure we're both right at the cusp Irish.

I think AdventureBilt is also in the process of finding a factory to produce hats for them. However they want to find some place that will satisfy their high quality and reputation and rightfully so as well because I hear the absolute BEST about them.

I think AdventureBilt is also in the process of finding a factory to produce hats for them. However they want to find some place that will satisfy their high quality and reputation and rightfully so as well because I hear the absolute BEST about them.

Perhaps that would help the price some.

Back