Legacy of the Force: Invincible...anyone reading it yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been devouring this series, just finished Fury and started Revelation. The last book, Invincible, just came out. I know I'm pumped about the ending of this series, I can't be the only one. :lol

If you do read, and you are a SW fan... you really owe it to yourself to read the New Jedi Order series and this one. Legacy of the Force is really an intense story that doesn't pull any punches. It's pretty crazy.

And Darth Caedus fall has to be the best orchestrated fall from light to dark yet in SW. Very well played, mirrors Anakin but goes beyond that. I want to make a custom of him, just because of how evil the character is. Every SW fan should be reading this.

I can't wait to get paid just so I can go and buy the last book. :D

250px-Invincible.jpg

Going to pick this up tomorrow after my last final !!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Can't wait to read it. I hope Jaina (who I hate as well) ^^^^^ slaps Jacen

Mine is on the shelf waiting for me to finish another book so I can start it. I should get to it by this evening.

So, DA, where's your custom 1:6 Darth Caedus figure? :D

Oh, it's gonna happen... :D

I would really like to make Luke as a Master, Ben Skywalker and Darth Caedus as figures. I'm sure they would rule. Caedus is such an awesome character, they did a great job turning him. I never thought I would hate Jacen so much. He was one of my favorite characters in the NJO series.

I love where they are going with Ben, he's developing into one Hell of a Jedi. He's like Luke with a sprinkle of Obi Wan mixed in. Such a great character.

Darth Caedus would be a great figure...like this:

287px-JacenCaedus.jpg

Sort of a Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader hybrid...

i'm picking my copy up this weekend. i have a couple others to read. i'm gonna start reading them at the end of the month. i've been too busy studying for my GRE, by the time i get done reading those books i'm bleeding from the ears.

Darth Caedus would be a great figure...like this:

287px-JacenCaedus.jpg

Sort of a Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader hybrid...

Dibs on him? After all, I am him, or he is me...my brain hurts.

I'm on like page 50, not too far in, but my only problem, is that they're playing Caedus like he's the baddest Sith Lord EVER and I'm just not seeing it. Sure I suppose he's powerful, but he just doesn't ooze EVIL, if that makes any sense

Guess I better get going on it. Everytime I sit down to read it I have to stop and do something else. :banghead

Just finished the book and it was great. Don't know what I was expecting, but the end fit the series up to now. Can't wait for the next series to come out? Any word on that?

There's mention of the next book at the end, but whether it's a stand alone, part of a series, or something aimed at younger readers is anybody's guess.

Back