• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT/WTB/ DOOM PF Reg or Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wanted to buy a DOOM PF Regular or Exclusive Version, here is my list for possible trade/cash deal (note items are also for sale if you just wish to buy anything PM an offer):

Star Wars PFs, all are in Mint condition:

* Exclusive Leia Perfect Condition -
* Exclusive Leia Perfect condition except for: (regular hand tip of gun is clean broken but can easily be glued together, it's a clean break, photos available upon request, I can even glue it together again if requested) –
* Exclusive Luke/Yoda Perfect Condition –
* Exclusive Maul Perfect Condition –
* Exclusive Obi Perfect Condition –
* Darth Vader Exclusive (cod piece was broken but professionally fixed, and the leg that goes into the stand is a bit loose but stands perfectly fine, pictures upon request) -

Master Replicas FX Lightsabers, all mint in sealed boxes, boxes have very slight shelf wear:

* MIB never removed from box Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader FX –
* MIB never removed from box Return of The Jedi Luke Skywalker FX –
* MIB never removed from box Darth Maul Battle Damaged FX –

Custom Prop Replica:

* Return of The Jedi Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Prop Replica (99% accurate custom prop, PM for hi-resolution pictures)

Open to any reasonable offers, thanks for looking.

I'm actually buying one from a kind member of this board doing flex pay payment.I'll be having him in september...:monkey3

Congrats Shai, I think I know of the one you speak of.

I'll be on the lookout for one of these at some point, but it probably won't be until after the first of the year. Got too much coming for Q2-Q4 this year.

Shai, are you buying the regular or exclusive?

I'll be on the lookout for one of these at some point, but it probably won't be until after the first of the year. Got too much coming for Q2-Q4 this year.

Shai, are you buying the regular or exclusive?

Exclusive :monkey3

Awww....you're selling yours? Just last week I got done reading nearly 40 pages in a thread about your quest to obtain all of these! Thanks for wasting my time! :monkey4 :lol

:nono:nono:nono

Not mine. I just know who's selling it to him.

Hulk is the most impressive of the Marvel PF's, but Doom is still the best.

Back