I just ordered the Galadriel Statue...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritz

My muse is a fickle b**ch
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone cares :rolleyes: :lol but I couldn't resist the 35% off via the Express Update email today and I had a $40 gift card left so I ordered it. I didn't really want this statue especially with the Galadriel PF coming but I couldn't resist the $50 shipped final price. :banana

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Ending up getting a statue that you didn't want in the first place. Sideshow has you by the huevos. They have me by them too :monkey2

Well, I've had that statue for sometime, and personally I think its a very nice one, get it in a sunny room with bounce light hitting the dress and watch it almost glow. Add to that, its got a very small footprint, so display space generally isn't much of a problem.
Really, its only downside is that its got a huge ES, but at such a bargin low price direct from Sideshow, I don't think you'll be disapointed.

This is a fine looking statue for the price you can pick it up for, i have it on the righthand side of my fire place with Arwen on the lefthand side. These are the only 2 statues the wife allows in the living room.:monkey2

I was tempted too since i have a $40 gift card that i could use on it but while it's a great deal i just don't know if i want/can to spend $50 with frodo and sam around the corner.

Its a very nice statue. I've thought about getting it again since I know it can be had cheap but right now it would just have to stay boxed.

Its a very nice statue. I've thought about getting it again since I know it can be had cheap but right now it would just have to stay boxed.

Shoot a PM to Jen as she was talking about possibly selling hers

Yes they do. :eek: :lol

I'll actually probably bring it to work or give it to someone as a birthday gift.

:eek

THAT would be an amazing gift!!! Maybe it's just because I never had a chance to grab any SSW pieces, but WOW--that would be one incredibly lucky recipient if you ask me! Especially for such a beautiful statue. That somebody should be very, very happy!

You have one SSW piece cap. ;)

Thanks to you! It's one of the coolest things in my collection--I still can't believe I won it! Thanks again. Without your prize the only Weta in my collection would be the DVD extras--nice, but small. Oh and the Minas Morgul environment the Mistress of the Web sent me for Christmas. So yeah, I have my token pieces, which are very, very well-loved. :cool:

FRITZ!!!!

WTF???

Man you must be hardup for poly........:D:naughty:duh

Why oh why do you want a statue of a freaken waitress???:joy:rotfl

Man ordering Flo the waitress for a LOTR collection, short of getting it for free this thing is crap....

Back