Hasbro's 1:6 Scaled Ark of The Covenant Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dave & Co. at CTR have posted some pics of the final production piece. Thankfully, it will be gold electro-plated like the sample shown at Toy Fair.

And my lord, what an awesome looking piece :google:

IJ12Ark3.jpg

Also cool: Check out the cardboard box it ships in:

IJ12Ark1.jpg

All of the "Ticket To Adventure" Mailaways will be shipping in crate boxes like these.

More HERE including hi-res and carded pics of the LAST CRUSADE figures. (By the way, Dave... tell whoever snapped the photo of the Young Indy figure that the Cross of Coronado relic is backwards. :lol )

They really did. I only see one cheesy thing about it (the obviously molded plastic wooden carrying rods) but that is an EXTREMELY EASY fix. The cherubs on top also seem to be gold-lead color and not electro-plated, but I can live with that.

They may have outdone themselves here. It's brilliant.

No need for Sideshow (or anyone else) to tackle a 1:6 Ark. Perhaps they can try their hand at 1:4 (though that might be quite pricey).

Looks damn good... I hope these end up on eBay at some point for less than $80, but that might just be a pipe dream. If not maybe I can score some of the 12" figures on discount.

that looks really good, and even more so that it also comes with the wodden box. Im guessing I should send out my stickers soon then huh!?!?:monkey1:banana

Looks damn good... I hope these end up on eBay at some point for less than $80, but that might just be a pipe dream. If not maybe I can score some of the 12" figures on discount.

Same here... I just can't dump that much money on figures I won't even display. But if this pops up on the bay for decent enough, I might snag it.

But I think SSC will come through on this down the line, at least I hope.

I've still got my two stickers, but I just don't know if I want to drop another $50 to get this thing, as nice as it is. Maybe if they make a decent Henry Sr. or Mola Ram before the deadline expires I'll bite.

Looks awesome. The vac metal wasn't used on the angels because they're a softer different kind of plastic I reckon. Still looks nice. I think there's some room for improvement though with the inevitable SS Ark.

Does look awesome!! I have no doubts it will go great with the SS Indy. The rods are an easy fix as you can get what you need at wal-mart and if you have to Lowes.

I don't know about that. The VOTC Lucas in Stormtrooper Disguise mailaway premium was never made available at retail. Same with some others.

I thought I read somewhere that the Lucas Stormtrooper ended up at a Disney park somewhere inside their Tattooine Traders....or was that another mailaway???

Same here... I just can't dump that much money on figures I won't even display. But if this pops up on the bay for decent enough, I might snag it.

But I think SSC will come through on this down the line, at least I hope.

This is a "must have" piece. I have a feeling SSC will NOT be making one in sixth scale, prolly some sort of 1/4 scale piece. And an awesome one.

I wish they would though...

I thought I read somewhere that the Lucas Stormtrooper ended up at a Disney park somewhere inside their Tattooine Traders....or was that another mailaway???

I think some did. But even so, there still were not that many, sold out quickly and it wasn't easily attainable.

Hasbro manufactures a set amount of these mailaway premiums. And if they're all gone during the promotion, that's it. If they end up with a ton left then I'm sure they'll work with LFL to figure out how to sell through the remaining units. But I definitely would not expect to see these show up at Wal-Mart or anything. Of the 3, the Adventure Heroes one seems like a possible repack. Maybe even the Crystal Skeleton (depending on how successful the movie and toy line are) but I tend to doubt that the Ark will be re-released at retail anytime soon.

This is a "must have" piece. I have a feeling SSC will NOT be making one in sixth scale, prolly some sort of 1/4 scale piece. And an awesome one.

I wish they would though...

What makes you think so? Seems natural that SS would make one to me.

Back