Soldier Story CIA SAD Night Ops Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sick Boy 82

Super Freak
Reaction score
Damn, this looks sick! I don't have any Soldier Story figures, but I know I will be getting 2 of these. Can't wait for the end of June!

Here you go. If anyone has more pics, please post them up.

Body:
S1 Body w/ Flexible hands

Uniform:
Black Field Shirt
Black Field Pant
Black Inner Belt
Black T-Shirt
Black Skull Balaclava
Black Golves
Black Combat Boots

Accessories:
Black MICH 2000 Helmet
PVS-14 Night Vision Diamond Scope Mount
PVS-14 Night Vision Scope
ESS Googles
TASC Headset
MBITR Raio
Hydration Tube
Knee Pads
Caribiners
Multi-Purpose Pliers
Black Hand Restraints x2
Black Repelling Harness
Black MLCS CIRAS LAND Variant Body Armour Vest
Black MLCS Map Pouch
Black MLCS Triple M4 Magazine Pouch
Black MLCS M4 Magazine Pouch
Black MLCS Double M4 Magazine Pouch
Black Medic/Multi-Purpose Pouch
Black MLCS Double Pistol Magazine Pouch
Black MLCS Pistol Magazine Pouch
CQC P226 Holster
CQC Magazine Pouch
Black Grenades Pouch
Black MBITR Radio Pouch
Black Hydration Pouch
Black Gas Mask Pouch

Weapons:
P226 RAIL Pistol
P226 Supressor
P226 Magazines x 5
M4 Carbine (Rifle Sling, Flashlight, Supressor ,Scope )
M4 Magazines x 4
Hand Granades

ss-014-lg.jpg

He's freakin'n sick, he will be my first SS fig. I pre-ordered it a few days ago when I first saw pics.

The balaclava sold me instantly. I'm a sucker for a all black tactical load out, and love the military grim reaper look.:monkey5

I'll probably change out the body for a HT body, and kitbash a Christian Bale "Harsh Times" Special Ops fig.

Crap, what's wrong with Viking??

Sorry, not Viking Playground, Soldier Story. The factory that makes Soldier Story figures was also making Triad's EVA and EVO bodies. When the first quality control EVO bodies came off the production line, they broke apart because of poor production and incredibly cheap plastic. So Triad took their bodies to be made at a different factory. The old factory was supposed to destroy the molds. But then Soldier Story unveils their new body, the S2. which directly steals Triad's copyrighted and patented upper/lower torso and legs (the arms are stolen from Hot Toy's True Type).
Triad is now suing them.

That's the main reason EVO and EVA Bodies have been delayed for so long.
Here's Triad's EVO body being tested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jolHMwx_uSA

Main discussion on the S2 body stealing from Triad's EVO:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80294
Here's Soldier Story trying to refute Triad's claims:
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80505

Well this is the S1 body, so is this the craptastic one then??

If it is, I know were to get some HT Tru Type bodies.

Well that depends, some have said that they've had breakage problems with the first Soldier Story body.
The one you see in that Youtube Video is the Triad Toy's EVO body being tested. The same factory that made that figure, made the S1 body and will make the S2 if Triad can't stop them.

And many have stated that the Soldier Story 1 body is actually stolen from the BBI Elite Force G3.5 body.

I'm getting mine from Viking Playground. They also have the Hot Toys True-Type Bodies, which I may get when they come in if the S1 bodies are that bad. He is so cool looking though. I gotta say the mask is selling me hard.

Crap, what's wrong with Viking??

Whew! that's what I thought when I first read that. Yeah I pre-ordered at Viking too, and they also have the lowest price that I have seen for the new HT bodies.

I don't know too much about the SS bodies, but prefer HT's bodies as they allow for alot of customizing options, and most of my Military collection is comprised of HT's.

Btw, here is a clip that helped seal the deal for me on this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfB861aT-Bg

Damn!! That video was ^^^^ing sick!! I've had Harsh Times since it came out on DVD but never watched it. Gonna have to do that tonight.

Do you know were to get an accurate CB headsculpt that fits the HT True Type bodies?!

Damn!! That video was ^^^^ing sick!! I've had Harsh Times since it came out on DVD but never watched it. Gonna have to do that tonight.

Do you know were to get an accurate CB headsculpt that fits the HT True Type bodies?!

You want the head the comes with the Hot Toys USMC Three Infantry Battalions in Fallujah-M249 SAW GUNNER.

Pretty much ebay, and other online retailers like Monkey Depot, Viking, etc that might have some figs parted out.

Just pre-ordered mine from Monkey Depot. I like the Oded Fehr headsculpt. Probably will replace the body with a True Type or BBI G3.

You want the head the comes with the Hot Toys USMC Three Infantry Battalions in Fallujah-M249 SAW GUNNER.

Pretty much ebay, and other online retailers like Monkey Depot, Viking, etc that might have some figs parted out.

You sure that is supposed to be Bale? Doesn't look look as much like him as the HT 1st PMC.

I'm thinking of getting 2 more, so I can have a fun team of them and just change out the weapons. Maybe one with a shotty, one with the M4, one with a SOCOM M14 and one with a Silenced MP5. Change around their kits a little bit and you have a kick ass assassin squad!

Back