The NEW Indiana Jones DVDs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So they're out today. Anybody recommend which is the best to get? Any bonus to getting the box set (my gut says wait until next year when all 4 will be boxed)?

Other than a few extras, is this the same transfer as the old Indy Widescreen?

I see Best Buy has two version of "Raiders" for example - one released today, another released on the 20th. Not sure why they're different...or are they?

Thanks.

I never bought the old DVDs so I want to pick up RAIDERS and DOOM. I'll wait for CRUSADE to come with the SKULL box set, hopefully by then they'll add the proper features; like Commentary.

I have the first box set. I'm definitely waiting for Blu-ray before I buy them again.

Yeah, they're the same as the previous release (with the exception of the new features, which are actually VERY good and the KOTCS trailer).

Even the menus are the same.

BTW, the box set comes with the movies in the cruddy slim cases. Be warned.

Are they actual Raiders stills?

BTW, have you watched it yet?

Watching it right now, Marion's bar was just burnt down.

Here are the cards I got.

indycards.jpg

I got them from Best Buy. They each come with a Dark Horse comic and the half hour of extras on each disc are worth the 12 bucks.

I have the set from a few years back with the Best Buy bonus disks. Wont upgrade till HD versions, blue ray, hologram whatever.

Back