Karma fears my host shottie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry Karma, but I had to call you out on this one. You were running like a little girl last night. I swear I saw your character piss himself a few times. I have never seen you so full of fear. Every time I moved in for the kill I could see the fear in your eyes.

Oh, and you're a ******!!!!!

:joy:banana:lol:rotfl:wacky:p

Last edited:
I honestly dunno where your getting this from, wow, you killed me a few times when I started but once I warmed up you STFU and as you said...you were the host = good mood kit

you wanna ride my ass?....OK....just prepare to reap the whirlwind this weekend...I'll make you my special project :D

Karma,

I am sorry that you were getting killed so often by me last night. I made you 'splode so much. I could see the fear in your eyes. I could hear the fear in your voice. You tried to avoid it, but it was fate that I was going to keep killing you. Don't be scared next time we meet. I'll let you live a few more seconds. :lol

Karma,

I am sorry that you were getting killed so often by me last night. I made you 'splode so much. I could see the fear in your eyes. I could hear the fear in your voice. You tried to avoid it, but it was fate that I was going to keep killing you. Don't be scared next time we meet. I'll let you live a few more seconds. :lol

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

your just talkin' ^^^^ cause your bored, sorry I admit your host skills got me early but once I warmed up, you STFU :D

this thread has just put a big target over your head for everyone to shoot at :lol

I'm gonna wind you up something bad & we'll see how sturdy that controller of yours is :monkey1:rotfl

and with that, I'm finished, you ain't baiting me no more, go and seek entertainment elsewhere :banana

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

your just talkin' ^^^^ cause your bored, sorry I admit your host skills got me early but once I warmed up, you STFU

this thread has just put a big target over your head for everyone to shoot at

I'm gonna wind you up something bad & we'll see how sturdy that controller of yours is

and with that, I'm finished, you ain't baiting me no more, go and seek entertainment elsewhere

My ROFLshottie went pow pow pow pow pow pow on u al nite u noob. U shuld spnd tyme on LOLcats noob. Tyme 4 u to dai again!

you wanna ride my ass?....OK....just prepare to reap the whirlwind this weekend...I'll make you my special project :D

You have to resort to making up fake pics and movies cause you're a noob and I PWN you with mai ROFLshottie! NOOB!!!:D

The%20Host.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

You should have put a little arrow pointing to the chick with the name "Karma" on there :D

please do not derail my thread about Karma's obvious fear of my host shottie. Remember Bagels, threads are to stay on topic. :lol

Back