• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I'm looking for a Hot Toys Cpl. Hicks shotgun holster for his shotgun!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hey guys. Well, I got outbid on the one that p!tu put up for auction on eBay a few weeks ago.

I'm looking for the Hot Toys Cpl. Hicks "leather" shotgun sheath/holster that Hicks holds his shotgun in on his back. I know most all of us know exactly what I am talking about. Is there anyone out there that will sell one to me? I really need it to finish my custom Hicks I've made from a Hudson.

Please reply to my thread here. If you don't have it, do any of you know where I can get it? :confused: I check eBay every day for one. Most all of the time there is not one on there. Other than the one p!tu put up a few weeks ago, and I lost by getting outbid. :banghead

Thanks for your help! :D

I tried to win it man. I really did! I just got outbid, and it went too high for me to bid again. So what else are you going to sell on eBay now?

I may give that a try. Chris Chulamanis was going to make one for me before he passed away. I may find some "pleather" at my local hobby shop and try it out. But, first I wanted to see if anyone out there had the Hot Toys one from Hicks. Great idea though. Thanks.

I'm in the process of making one. Will post pictures when i've finished :D

I may give that a try. Chris Chulamanis was going to make one for me before he passed away. I may find some "pleather" at my local hobby shop and try it out. But, first I wanted to see if anyone out there had the Hot Toys one from Hicks. Great idea though. Thanks.

Forget the pleather. Go to the Good Will and get a leather coat for 5.00 and cut it up. If it's well worn all the better. You'll have enough leather for years. Like for covering Speeder Bike seats for vampire hunters.:lol

104577442.jpg

OK. That's a great idea, I didn't think about. Thanks!

Hi "tnaig001". I just sent you a PM today. Please help me out with making a custom Hicks shotgun holster. Thanks!

Last edited:
OK. That's a great idea, I didn't think about. Thanks!

Hi "tnaig001". I just sent you a PM today. Please help me out with making a custom Hicks shotgun holster. Thanks!

I thought you had a hicks !. :duh
Hope you didn't have to sell him !.
Good luck with making the holster . :rock

I do have a Hicks. My custom one I made from a Hot Toys Hudson. I used the "Stoner" head and repainted it. I'm just looking for the shotgun holster/sheath. Hopefully tnaig001 will help me out with it. :D

100_5348.jpg

100_5344.jpg

100_5337.jpg

:D

ahh right !! :lol
Thats one hell of a custom !!. I've always thought it was hicks !!.
I was wondering something about your bishop , if possible could you let me know what suit you used for him please ?.

Hi. I used a brand called "Gameitoy" and their "GSG9" jumpsuit I found at www.war-toys.com. I just checked their page on the GSG9, and they're sold out of the jumpsuit. I think it works great for my custom Bishop! I'm VERY proud of him! :D

Here's a picture of the loose jumpsuit I had saved months ago...

GsmeitoyGIGNjumpsuitfirstchoiceforc.jpg

Here's a picture of my custom Bishop with the jumpsuit on, and with his boots made by cutting down some Hot Toys Ripley boots! :D

100_6591.jpg

100_6595.jpg

100_6634.jpg

Try looking under the "Dragon action figure" search on eBay for Gameitoy GSG9 or GSG9. Good luck! Maybe another online retailer like www.monkeydepot.com may have one for you too.

Last edited:
Back