• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AVP-R ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd buy the facehugger if you sold it separately...

but I doubt you want to do that.

Do you mean you sold the facehugger out of this AVP-R Alien and now you are still selling the Alien, sans facehugger?

:confused:

Do you mean you sold the facehugger out of this AVP-R Alien and now you are still selling the Alien, sans facehugger?

:confused:

:slap NO... I have other Alien versions and a few FH hanging around. just helped a bro out and sold one of my loose ones. this one is still as stated. :D

I love the Alien, and I do want to add this fella to my small collection. It just seems that I went overboard with too many all at once. It is killing me to see this Alien up for sale everyday, and I cannot have him.

:monkey2

can you post pic? trade? straight up for legacy connery as bond? misb.

pic? there pics everywhere. it's brand new never assembled. as far as a trade, I just put the Legend PF on flex-pay and need $$$ :D

pic? there pics everywhere. it's brand new never assembled. as far as a trade, I just put the Legend PF on flex-pay and need $$$ :D

i'm getting aquainted with the avp line, and there's a lot of different ones.

is it this one, requiem alien warrior with facehugger?

6364.jpg

Back