Shadow Guard Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ickwinzs

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got this today and figured I would post a pic!
317052559.jpg

It actually looks nice but I am getting tired of the constant rehashing of all things SW. At least it has a good paint app.

Thought it was but could have missed something. I'm pretty sure GG will do this but yours looks fantastic!.

I'm not into this whole "Shadow" thing at all (in fact, I think it hit overkill and critical mass long ago) but I must admire your passion and tip my hat to a very good custom job. That's some darn good painting there! :duff

Wow...that's nice...

Wonder how GG's will compare if (and probably when) they release one...

I just redid the helmut in gloss black and I am gonna run to the hobby shop and get some clear 1/8" plexy tube and add the saber to it, so it will be more true

Very nicely done! Though I must say Star Wars has ruined my appreciation for wearing anything black; why the heck does Star Wars fandom seem obsessed with the thought that painting something in night colors makes it cooler? I just don't get it. :confused:

All frustration aside though, yours is very nicely done and pulls it off just fine. I'm impressed!

Very nicely done! Though I must say Star Wars has ruined my appreciation for wearing anything black; why the heck does Star Wars fandom seem obsessed with the thought that painting something in night colors makes it cooler? I just don't get it. :confused:

All frustration aside though, yours is very nicely done and pulls it off just fine. I'm impressed!

I don't know why, but it works...

:drool:drool:drool

Apparently Shadow Guards also have armour under their robes, so they're just as incosistent as their Red Brethren...

It actually looks nice but I am getting tired of the constant rehashing of all things SW. At least it has a good paint app.

Dude I apologize, for a custom painted bust that is a top notch paint job. I thought it was the real deal I just am tired of "shadow" this and that.

Back