• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Captain Gringo PF Exclusive!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
MyCap.jpg

LMK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

I wished I didn't sell my Cap regular... oh well, got a 1:1 Arnold bust and I do have a mint Ex Cap still.

I just miss the two displayed next to eachother... ahhh modern and WWII. Those were the days... :angelsmil

Man I got Cap Exclusive #8 and tried to sell him last year for not much over retail to no avail. Now with Skull coming, I'm so glad hes still around. Good luck Dr. P!tu I am sure you will find one again!

I wished I didn't sell my Cap regular... oh well, got a 1:1 Arnold bust and I do have a mint Ex Cap still.

I just miss the two displayed next to eachother... ahhh modern and WWII. Those were the days... :angelsmil

You sold him? Why haven't you ever mentioned it before? :confused:

Yo Me First Screw This Freaking Canadian!!!!! Stealing My Well Earned Thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you still have a Stealth Iron man? I'll trade you my Excl. Gringo still sealed for a Stealth IM.

Back