Lords of the Sith line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhole

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is it worth?

I have all the figures, all exclusives/inclusives where applicable, and all the original boxes...

Not like I'm gonna sell it, but I'm just curious...

I've never seen this on eBay either...

Darth Maul goes for around $50, Sith Anakin about $65, Asajj goes for $55, and Palps goes for around $120.

I am just estimating but I think thats pretty close. So about $250 - 280 for the whole she-bang I think. :dunno

They're not going to make a Darth Talon figure, BlackHole.

:monkey1

withe the Aalya Secura fig though a little re sculpting, and a new piant job would fix that. Maybe even (and I can't believe I'm saying this) put the head on a hot toys female body.

Once Aayla is out and about I guarantee we'll see some Darth Talon customs.

If the guys at SS suddenly go nuts, and actually decide to make one, it probably won't be for a very long time...

But I'd probably need some new slacks if they did...

And I'd hope it'd be on a different body...Darth Talon is even more exposed than Aayla...which is nice...

One problem, she has incredibly long Lekku...like down to the back of her knees long...

Shouldn't be too hard to fix though...

Oh, and while I'm here...

Sith Lords line = :rock:rock:rock

Are their any SW 12'' figures that got up in value....:monkey4

Are their any SW 12'' figures that got up in value....:monkey4

I think the exclusive Luke is about it right now. Pretty much why I've stopped buying direct. I think the last couple I got were around $15-20 under retail.

I think the exclusive Luke is about it right now. Pretty much why I've stopped buying direct. I think the last couple I got were around $15-20 under retail.

same here. I am buying from the secondary market now. I got the ex ANH Leia for like $48 shipped instead of what would have $65-$68 shipped direct from SS.

same here. I am buying from the secondary market now. I got the ex ANH Leia for like $48 shipped instead of what would have $65-$68 shipped direct from SS.

OMG, you bought that? Does it at least look better in person?

Yea I just got a plo koon mint for $40 shipped. I would have paid at least $67 if I got direct from SS. But you knever now what will go up in value and what wont.

Back