Do you think SS will do a Shaak Ti?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I wanted to get in on the stupid question asking too :rolleyes:

Of course she is my most wanted character though :D

Shall we just do a thread of Jedi and whether they'll be made or not...???

Much easier...

Question is...will they do a Siri Tachi? I always thought she was kinda cute...;)

No way SS will do this. I mean, what with all the awesome Armormed figures we have gotten the last couple of years, they do not have time to make standard issue Jedi with simple head sculpts and detailed outfits....!

Wooosshhhhhh!!!!!

I am now back in our universe!!!

As much as I want a 12" figure of her (f off Jason), I would kill for a PF. There is not one figure in my collection that I wouldn't trade for that PF. A 1:1 bust would be pretty f'n rad as well :monkey3

As much as I want a 12" figure of her (f off Jason), I would kill for a PF. There is not one figure in my collection that I wouldn't trade for that PF. A 1:1 bust would be pretty f'n rad as well :monkey3

What did I do? :monkey3

If I am not wrong, there are 3 difference actors playing the role of Shaak Ti in each of the PT movie. Who should be the reference for the head sculpt if SSC does decide to do her.

Shaak Ti isn't in TPM, but there are two different actresses...

However, the Shaak Ti seen onscreen in ROTS is a different actress to the one in the death scenes cut from the film. They'd use the one in the death scenes, as she played Shaak Ti in AOTC as well, and the other actress is only seen in a tiny hologram...

Phew...

I wanted to get in on the stupid question asking too :rolleyes:

Of course she is my most wanted character though :D

shaak.jpg

grevious gave her the surprise back poke. :horror

Back