Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im a huge Rocky and Rambo fan,so my collection is mostly based on that.

more pictures to come...

Last edited:
This is one of 350 Rambo 3 knives made by the knifemaker that made the knife for Stallone in Rambo 3,cost me 2000$,so its the real deal,a real beauty:

Last edited:
Collectibles im currently not displaying,packed away,those are replicas of the rambo knives,not the real thing,cost about 150$ each.

This is a 30th Rocky anniversary 6 pack:

Last edited:
Kick ass collection Espen! I love all the Rocky stuff, very nice! I want your Rambo III knife, that think is amazing! Looking good!

:chew

Sweet Collection, Love the Knives, now all you need is the Bow's from II and III, are you going to customize a Rambo IV? Cool Collection

Sweet Collection, Love the Knives, now all you need is the Bow's from II and III, are you going to customize a Rambo IV? Cool Collection

Thanks,i was interested in the bows but they are a pain to find.

I doubt ill make any Rambo IV as im not a good sculptur,off course,i can ask Carnall to make one,but im in not in a desperate need for this one,lets hope HT makes one.

Damn, I love your Snake collection. I wish they weren't going for the price of some Sideshow PFs right now or I would pick them up!! Very nice collection all around though.

dude this collection is awesome !!! :rock

Sylvester would love this I'm sure !! :rock

Thanks!

Kick ass collection Espen! I love all the Rocky stuff, very nice! I want your Rambo III knife, that think is amazing! Looking good!

:chew

Spank you very much,i wouldnt even trade my knife to your entire collection,and thats serious,Hibben doesnt make this knife with the Rambo name on it anymore.

Damn, I love your Snake collection. I wish they weren't going for the price of some Sideshow PFs right now or I would pick them up!! Very nice collection all around though.

Can never get enough of Snakes,with so many camouflages you can go on forever.

You have some kick @ss rocky/rambo items. The Kinfe takes the cake.
just wondering whats your fav rocky and rambo movie?

You have some kick @ss rocky/rambo items. The Kinfe takes the cake.
just wondering whats your fav rocky and rambo movie?

Love all of them,but to choose favourites i must say First Blood,and for Rocky,i have 2,the first Rocky,but Rocky 4 has the coolest training sequences EVER...with the best music,ive seen Rocky 4 more times than any other movie.

Love all of them,but to choose favourites i must say First Blood,and for Rocky,i have 2,the first Rocky,but Rocky 4 has the coolest training sequences EVER...with the best music,ive seen Rocky 4 more times than any other movie.

I have probably watched First Blood more times than the Shawshank Redemption and for me thats nuts! Rocky I is the best!

rocky I owns all rockys !!! :rock

But they all are amazing movies !!
The movie I have probably watched the most ever is my fave .... Leon

congratulations rock !!!!!!!! beautifull collection of rocky , the apollo limited edition is a bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chew:chew:monkey5

Back