ROTK DVD Easter Egg!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Vikingmagyar

Check out the Easter egg surprise at the end of disc 1! :frodo :hat
It's found in the select a scene section and just pick the last scene which is 36 "The siege of Gondor." Activate the icon to the left and then just below that line is the big title of Select a scene. To the left of that an icon of a ring will appear which is to be selected to play the easter egg!
:rollin
If you remember where the Easter egg was found on the FOTR AND TTT DVDs, then this egg is found in the same place.:banana

Re: re:

One more in disc 2. The one in the second disc is from the MTV Movie Awards where Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller interviewed PJ. Its around scene 75-76.

WooHoo! There is another egg on the 2nd disc! :banana
Same set up as the first one. Go to where the end credits are in the select a scene section and the ring icon will appear below.

You guys are too fast for me! :doh

You guys are super-stars. :banana

Hey, mods, can we keep this one perma-style for the time being? At least until everyone has found them all? :rock

They were both pretty good but personally I liked the Dom-Elijah one a little better. The second one I really enjoyed up until the "what if it wasn't..." segement and then I thought it went down hill.

I'll pin it up over in OT. We've got so many contests here that soon the first page will be nothing but stickies!:speech

re:

nevermind yeah found the other one yesterday!

the frodo merry one was pretty funny!! +:banana

Maybe we should have a special contest forum. There's so many stickies on the LOTR general forum.

The Dominic one was pretty cool (and had amazing picture quality, while we're on it) but the Stiller one was lame.

re

Are there any on the other dvds?
I looked on the TT but couldnt find any,
i have region 2 of TT adn region 1 of FOTR!
:santa

Re: re

Hey, big al, there are Easter eggs on all three of the EE DVDs and they are located in the same way, and places as the ROTK DVD.
There are 2 Easter eggs on FOTR and 1 only, that I know of, on TTT.
I personally think that the Easter egg on TTT is the funniest one by far! You can find it at the end of disc 1.
I'm not sure if the theatrical versions have any Easter eggs on them as I don't own those DVDs.
:eowyn :vik

Being a German, I think Dom did a great job with his accent. Made me think of the picture the world has about us. Anyway, this was too hilarious! :mwaha
Now I have to go and check out the 2nd Easter Egg. Thanks for the info. :peace

re

Found them both on ROTK no problem, and My region 1 FOTR has both the exttras on, Jack black is too funny! But think the trailer for TT ruinded aragorns fall off the cliff, i knew anyway that he got there, but seeing him at helms deep in the trailer, but then a year later watching the film, seeing him fall off and possibly die, butt hen thinking, 'hang on, i saw the trailer and he was witht he archers!' may have spoiled it for some?!...no, oh well!
:p

Where is the one on the 2nd FOTR Disc? I found the jack black one, but i couldnt find the other one.
I reckon that the Dom-Elijah one was really really really fuinny, as was the ben stiller one (you bet your ass, hobbit on hobbit).

Back