REVENGE OF THE SITH TRAILER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

K... so so far th prequels have been trash when compared with trash (ignore the fact that I own them both). Bu this traile looks AMAZING! Note: TiVo F*#%@d me and cut it short so i didn't see the whole thing and am now looking everywhere for it.. but i think half the world is doing the same...

But to those who haven't seen it... WOW! It looks very very good. Maybe Lucas did it right this time!

Comments?

I saw it this morning on the tv, awesome it will be the best of the prequels.

I thought it quite clever of Fox to put it right on the hour so TIVO wouldn't get the whole thing. Fortunately I tivo OC and Point Pleasant anyway so got it all.

I'm reluctantly psyched for the film now. And has Hayden been working out?

how is that clever? Cleverness assumes you acted in a way that brought you benefit. What benefit did fox get from screwing people that TiVo'd it? I was so pissed...

Clever in that I'm sure Lucasfilm didn't want a digital copy of the trailer all over the web, thus it was programmed so that it would be more difficult for users of a digital recording device to get a complete copy. Of course that didn't stop it from being all over the web anyway.

Back