Cool shoes..

• Thread starter Lookin4Precious
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lookin4Precious

So... I am trying to find a new pair of shoes. I have seen several people wearing similar looking shoes and have been trying to find a pair of my own. The only person I had a chance to actually ask told me that he got his in Sydney, and had never seen them anywhere else. They are all casual shoes, that look to be made of suade or faux saude. Most are tan or beige, with a stripe (think reebok) that is a different tone or color entirely. The shoes have no padding.... not like skater shoes.. they are very basic and thin, and are similarly shaped like a foot.. as opposed to running, basketball, etc, shoes that give support where needed. I have looked everywhere on line and wouldn't even know where to begin looking elsewhere. Does anybody know what i am talking about? Any help would be appreciated!

nope.. not them... but i appreciate the help... soooo frustrating

Holy cow! Those be some cool and funky shoes! I bet that's them!

Now if I didn't spend so much on poly, I might be tempted to get a pair...

I know.. but that's all I know... suede.... thin.... yeah... sorry but keep your eyes out guys! haha

Ok.. so anyone curious.. i think i found some. Steve Madden has some very cool ones that are like the ones I have seen. Puma also has some of similiar style. thanks guys for anyone who tried to help!

Back