• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H1 Michael Myers signup!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok guys, just finished the casting process and am ready for full on figure making. These Michael Myers figures will be available in two ways... You can order a haired and painted head to replace your current Myers, the price is $65 shipped. Or you can order a full on custom Myers, will have a knife, stand, and full Saturday Toys jumpsuit dyed the proper color for a cool $120 shipped.

And coming soon there will also be a H2 version that will have a different sculpt, lighter hair and weathering. :D

DSCN4357.jpg

DSCN4350.jpg

DSCN4338.jpg

DSCN4339.jpg

DSCN4342.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys! I'm really excited about this project though, the turnaround time will be sooo much faster than my Jokers. Not as many clothing details to work out. :lol

Hell Yeah!
Put me down for for the fully painted head and hair.
Been wanting a DA piece to the collection for a while, to go with my Les spiky Hicks and Darrens Anakin.

Best Custom Myers out there...Everyone should have at least one D.A. custom in their collection.

Heya Josh, I definitely want a full custom figure... although I'm not sure if I'd want a H1 or H2. So put me down, but I might wait to see the differences if that is possible.

I want to get one and give it to my ex.

She loves Halloween and Michael Myers :rotfl

Hey Josh, whats the time frame on these? I would love to get one, but I would probably have to do some serious budgeting.

Hey Josh, whats the time frame on these? I would love to get one, but I would probably have to do some serious budgeting.

As far as availability? They will be available anytime really, not a set run or anything at this moment. Best part is, that I will be able to put them together super fast. So they would be done and out the door within a few weeks at most. :rock

I got you covered bro.

Back