ezboard problems - UPDATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

In case you didn't read the post from ezboard at the top - they were hit by a hacker that did substantial damage to the all of ezboard. We got off light, some boards lost all their posts and the money in their community chests.

Right now we are still having problems with replying to posts in a couple of forums - but they hope to have that resolved by tomorrow.

We've lost a lot of posts and the membership number dropped about 400 people. I don't know where these 400 went but I apologize if you have to re-join.

As for the lost posts - they are going to try a restore - but there is no guarantee that they will return.

Dave

Re: ezboard problems

Wow, alot of the older pages are gone. I had to relog in (which I never have to do) but no other problems with my account. Is it just the newer members, everyone after 642 that were deleted?

I was wondering what was going on yesterday.

The MWD board I think got hit bad. A bunch of their threads were unreadable.

Personally, I fail to see the humor in all this.

The General forum may have permanently lost 18 pages of posts; 400 memberships are gone and their post counts zeroed out; and community chest money has been lost on some boards.

There is no humor in it kind of frustrating actually.

It was more out of frustration with the smiley face so that why I edited it with the smiley and the wall.

All my FAQs are gone too - lots of writing time there. :\

This is sad a person with some decent computer skills doing damage instead of using them to make themselves money or doing some kind of good with it.

Beats me. I have quit trying to understand people that get any kind of enjoyment out of causing crap to others.

Re: re

Thank goodness jlcmsu's membership wasn't deleted and all of his posts lost! :thud

ir.jpg

Back