My ROTS collection well maybe not yet.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

Viking28

So I went to Walmart took a quick stroll through the toy section and low and behold there they were. Pretty much the entire ROTS figure line up!:banana :banana
So I quickly go through them and get one of each (the only thing they didnt have were the Clone Troopers and the General G. body guard). So I head to the cashier and place them all up there on the belt she rings the first one up and it says not for sale, 2nd one not for sale, 3rd not for sale so on so on and so on.:bang :bang :bang :bang :bang
They tell me they cant sell them to me :thwak :thwak :thwak
So I have to try again to find them.

yeah. I had the same problem at my local Wal-Mart. These idiots are putting them on shelves before the street date of April 2nd.>:

Hey Mannie whats the Walmart Star Wars thing they are doing on 2 &3 of April? Is that when they will be placed on the shelves for sale? Is it a midnight thing?

Dunno about a midnight thing... But I do know that they're not supposed to sell anything other than the preview figures before the 2nd of April. Which is the official street date for the new merchandise. Problem is, like I said, idiots working at Wal-Mart find the stock in the back, figure it should be out front because they don't bother looking at the dates, and set it out. Then, when someone like you or I tries to buy said figures, we're told they are "not for sale" because they're not in the system yet. Then, the idiots that put them out before they were supposed to get fired :rollin

Ahh ok, yea I was pretty stoked about finding them:google . Im thinking about taking the day off from work or going in for a half day (Work starts at 4 am for me).
Have to do a Target run also that day I just saw this at Rebel Scum

Due on April 2nd:

087-06-0937 - Figures with Cups
087-06-1262 - Micro Vehicles
087-06-0311 - Collector Edition Darth Vader with Laval Reflection Figure

should have hid them somewhere so you can come back on Apr. 2nd and just pick them up. But 2 weeks is a pretty long time for anything to sit around at a Wal-mart (except an employee maybe).

You know I kind of thought about that but it would be pretty hard to hide that many. Plus they took right there at the cash register "Sorry we cant sell these to you". So I'll just wait until the 2nd and then hope I get them!:idea

When Episode 2 figures showed up at Kmart we smuggled em out of the back and stuffed them into the rafters in the video store (they were the the only rafters we could reach)!

The sad part is the employee's will get all the good ones, they can swear it dosn't happen but it does. I remember hunting a vader unleashed ~ 2 x finding the cases on the damn cart as son as the store opened and both times No Vader just the 2 empty slots for him.....

I normally flip out and run to get all the figz I am going to try* and resist the urge...try* this time

why viking, why...see that quick and I will be looking.... lol I am totally all about GG and have a feeling couldn't pass up him or CT even if I tried..... I think i still have my pics around of the time I went out shopping for E1 Figs...it was crazy ~ what a great rush:gollum

Back