• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Anakin 1/6 - custom by Darren Carnall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
checked the listing on ebay and the improvements you have made over the original headsculpt are amazing..........hope it goes well as I'm sure there are collectors out there that will snap it up. :D

Thanks guys... didn't realise so many of you were following it, :lol. Yeah it went for a decent price, about the same that some of my other commissions have gone for in the past... so I'm fairly happy about that. (well.. not happy, but you know what i mean)

It will pay for about 200 miles across America on the honeymoon, so that HAS to be worth it!! :rock

And thanks for the compliments about the figure... even though it was my first custom, it's still easily one of my favourites. It's going to a good home, somebody here in the UK that I'd been talking in email with about doing customs for... so I guess he wanted one NOW...lol. Good for him!

Anyway.... in this chapter of the 'sell everything' sale..... Anakin is officially...

ANAKINSOLD.jpg

and the next figure?

I'll tell you next time :monkey3 stay tuned to my blog lol

Back