Indy Trilogy on TBS this Weekend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ringer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Indy Trilogy on USA this Weekend

Sorry my bad it was USA. It will still be on though.:D

Last edited:
Yeah, I think Sci-Fi is airing the Indy films as well the following weekend, followed by a program on the mystery behind the crystal skulls on Sunday evening.

Cool! If they show them in HD I will have to sit down and watch. If not I'll just pop the DVD's in sometime this weekend.

If they're in HD, will they be all stretched and distorted like everything else on TBS HD?

I don't see it listed on TBS, but it is showing on USA Network this weekend.

Yeah, searched around til I finally found it on USA. I hope they show it in widescreen on USA HD, but I fear it'll be pan & scan. :monkey4

Incidentally, on my channel guide they have ToD listed as Temple of Doo. :lol

All three are on today. Unfortunately, USA is one of the few channels I don't have in HD.

They are widescreen at least. And in 2.1.

Watching Raiders in HD on USA right now. Very cool!

But I am still wondering this today? Why the frakk didn't he just move back a bit from the frakkin' boulder instead of running in front of it. There were no traps going to get him from behind and he would have been perfectly safe just to run behind the boulder as it made it's way out of the temple??

Because the boulder would have sealed the entrance to the temple. But there are a large number of plot holes in Indy movies...many/most of the action sequences don't hold up to a lot of logistical scrutiny. Then again, they're probably not meant to!

Watching Raiders in HD on USA right now. Very cool!

But I am still wondering this today? Why the frakk didn't he just move back a bit from the frakkin' boulder instead of running in front of it. There were no traps going to get him from behind and he would have been perfectly safe just to run behind the boulder as it made it's way out of the temple??

Because it is way cooler!:D

I sat on my fat ass and watched the whole thing! An during commercials, I emptied my bladder and fought for Predators on eBay.

-CJK

I sat on my fat ass and watched the whole thing! An during commercials, I emptied my bladder and fought for Predators on eBay.

-CJK

I recorded them so I could watch them in order, and w/o commercials today. Gonna be a nice lazy day for me :D

Back