• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS 2x Takara batman 1 NIB , 1 Displayed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS 2x Takara batman 1 NIB , 1 Displayed ( both reissues)

LAST PRICE BEFORE THESE GO OFF TO THE BAY ON MONDAY

I have 2 takara batmans , one is NIB, never opened or displayed. Both are re-issues.

Second batman has been displayed in a dust free detolf cabinet for just under a month.Accessory tray has been neatly cut open on right and lower side.

Takara Batman MIB - SOLD
Takara Batman opened. Comes with box. - SOLD

I will ship by EMS - Guaranteed to arrive in 3-5 days includes tracking

EDIT : I found an online ratecalculator for postal service.
https://www.emiratespost.com/frame....eCalculatorController?STATUS=HOME&language=en

Note that I live in the United Arab Emirates.

Method of payment - Paypal
I will make sales in the order I receive PMs

Nanda

Pics

The one on right is NIB & the one on the left is the opened figure

ResizeofDSC02264.jpg

So you know its MEEEEE!!:lol

ResizeofDSC02265.jpg

And finally the clean cut across the right and lower section of the tray on the opened box.

ResizeofDSC02269.jpg

Last edited:
People are probably hesitant because of a lack of feedback, and possibly because of your location. I am hesitant only because I don't have the cash right now!:monkey2
Good luck!

People are probably hesitant because of a lack of feedback, and possibly because of your location. I am hesitant only because I don't have the cash right now!:monkey2
Good luck!

Yeah, I figured.. hopefully that'll change in a few days once items I've already shipped are delivered and I receive some coveted feedback.:lol

Back