• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gorillaz Black Set By: Kidrobot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
I got out the CMYK set and remembered that i have wanted the Black set for ever! Just checking if anybody has it! LMK!

gorillazBlackSet.jpg

these were sold at last year's comic con and sold out pretty fast.

Good luck, man. Pretty expensive if you ask me.

I was "researching" these on the web, and... wow! How many sets did they put out? I saw the "CMYK" set, White set, Red set, Two Tone set and Dare Edition set!! And now the Black set!!!

I was "researching" these on the web, and... wow! How many sets did they put out? I saw the "CMYK" set, White set, Red set, Two Tone set and Dare Edition set!! And now the Black set!!!

Thats about it! and Its only Noodles Dare edition not a set. Red & Balck were the first and then Came the CMYK & White now the 2tones. But i relly like the Black set a lot! and i missed it!:monkey2

I have them.
IMG_0238.jpg

There is no way I'll sell them. They are my all time favorite cartoon band.:rock

Good luck on your search.:rolleyes:

Back