It's official: PG-13 for KOTCS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not surprising at all, but at least we now have an official rating.

Rated PG-13. For Adventure Violence and Scary Images.

I can deal with the violence, but scary images.. I think I'll pass. :monkey2

Yeah, but it was actually Rated PG. It was the fall-out from the film that ultimately precipitated the new rating. Incidentally, it was Spielberg himself that suggested to the MPAA that "PG-13" should be the age/name.

that means that over here in England it will be a 12A.

PG 13 is a good rating... can't see the need for R with Indy, but this gives it just enough room to not be to dumbed-down. Still worried about LeBouf, but remaining cautiously excited overall.

I wouldn't ever want an INDY film to be Rated R and I'm not worried about LeBouf at all. He'll be fine.

Well I got my tickets tonight! Going to see it on the 24th with the family (there is 10 of us going, including my 85 year old Great-grandmother :rock). I'm going to try and score free tickets to a screening earlier in the week though.

I always thought the Indiana Jones films defined the PG-13 rating. It was like if someone asked what is the difference between PG and PG-13 you would simply say see Temple Of Doom.

This is good news, it means the level of violence and cursing hasn't fallen off.

Back