• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bob The Goon Sculpt Anyone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Is anybody interested in getting a Bob the Goon sculpt? Les has offered to cast these in case there are more 89' BatFreaks like me out there.:D

1) drjedisith
2) DarkArtist81
3) metaphorge
4) Wor-Gar

Last edited:
Me three. Gimme tha Bob.

I'm very impressed at how quickly your skills are growing... gives me hope for myself, though my hand-shake makes it hard for me to do fine detail work.

Me three. Gimme tha Bob.

I'm very impressed at how quickly your skills are growing... gives me hope for myself, though my hand-shake makes it hard for me to do fine detail work.

You got it! :cool:

Thanks for the compliment. All I can say is you never know unless you try.

Just a bit more info on Bob. Les will be doing the casting as mentioned before. He will also be doing the paint work. You guys can deal directly with him for both of those things.

The sculpt is bald so you will have to provide your own hair (BYOH :lol). I'll be putting together a full custom Bob with decals on the Jacket, custom fedora and mohair hair for myself (that's why I didn't sculpt hair on him).

I may be interested in doing the outfits, hair and/or hats for those that are interested.

Come on '89 Batfreaks! You know you want a Bob the Goon in your collection.:cool:

Last edited:
I served Bob the Goon in the Pinewood studios cafeteria during the making of the '89 Batman...he was having lunch with the tall bald goon with the moustache who always wore dark glasses!

I served Bob the Goon in the Pinewood studios cafeteria during the making of the '89 Batman...he was having lunch with the tall bald goon with the moustache who always wore dark glasses!

Cool! So you saw Bob and Lawrence having lunch. Were they in street clothes or movie clothes?

Cool! So you saw Bob and Lawrence having lunch. Were they in street clothes or movie clothes?

I'm sure it was movie clothes, or I wouldn't have known they were in Batman.

I walked around Gotham City too and even went on some of the soundstages - then got fired for bragging about it when I went back to the kitchens. I was only 17 though!

I'm sure it was movie clothes, or I wouldn't have known they were in Batman.

I walked around Gotham City too and even went on some of the soundstages - then got fired for bragging about it when I went back to the kitchens. I was only 17 though!

:lol That's a really cool story!

Is anybody interested in getting a Bob the Goon sculpt? Les has offered to cast these in case there are more 89' BatFreaks like me out there.:D

1) drjedisith
2) DarkArtist81
3) metaphorge

Anymore interest? Would a fully finished figure be more appealing to some of you?

Progress Picture:

Looks good Coco! I have two of those coats coming, one for Bob and one for a Lawrence. Looks like we need his head too!
I will offer paints on these, and if time allows, hair apps too.
Adam mentioned maybe doing a hair sculpt version also, so after I make the bald one, I will help him with that. Whatever the case, thanks for making these available to us nuts, Adam. Hope I can help out too.

BTW, love that story about the set on Batman CB! That sounds too cool! You served Bob and Lawrence! Too cool!

I think I'd be in for a complete fig if it was offered. I just don't have the time now to assemble a complete figure myself.

Looks good though!:D

I'd love to see the finished figure, and maybe I'd be in for a "kit" I could put together and paint myself!

Back