Question about ROtS...thoughts, comments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bigdaddyrob

I know we have aot fo threads about this one so sorry for another one, but ....

Ok in the trailer, near the End when Palapatine hit's the line " Do what must be done and shows Anakin walking with the the Troopers they cut to the scebnce real quick of 2 Clone Trooper walking behind A Sexy Jedi Green Hottie' ( for lack of name)

But check out the Troopers next to her, they are awsome! The One looks similar to a Pilot or something I don't know but they look great. Wondering if anyone had any still of this shot yet ?

Also what is the Jedi's name ?

Thanks any and all with more knowedge then me hehe

To me it looks great so far but that will be determined on opening night for me. I'm glad Lucas seems to have gone back to the more darker type of SW movies like the originals.

Jedi name is Aayla Secura is it? Doesnt she have a Unleashed figure?
I dont know about the Clone Troopers but they do look awesome, Im a big fan of the Clone Troopers!
Im hoping that Sideshow do a 1/4 version of one them! Or all!

StarWarsEP33113.jpg

Is this the goodness you are talkin' bout? :lol

They look awesome.

The clones are a great army.

I agree with Josh. :naughty
Nice looking Jedi.

J I love you man! lol

Man how did I not know her I have the damn unleashed figure! lol

And yup " new background added* Thats the shot I was talking about.....Man I can't wait for this movie!

I own the Aayla Secura Unleashed figure, and it's great. Also, her skin is blue not green.
She was a last minute addition to Ep II when George saw the character in the Star Wars Comics. She's the invention of brilliant Comic artist Jan Duursema, and has existed in the comics for a while now.
The Clone Troopers in Ep III look great though!

If you listen carefully in the trailer you here Palapatine say, " I need you help SON," is he Vader's Father.?:x ..Lucas has all ready given away that Palapatine is the Emperor so who knows.

While i must admit so far this last addition looks far superior to th disasterous prequels... this shot has got me a little scared. While i didn't notice anything wrong with it in the trailer.. WHAT is that crap behind them?? Looks like REALLY REALLY bad (and heavy) CGI. I dunno... here's hoping this doesn't disappoint.

Back