Of all the Lord of the Rings Polystone Dioramas "Out Now" which is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your Favorite Lord of the Rings Polystone Diorama?

• Total voters
Re: Of all the Lord of the Rings Polystone Dioramas "Out Now" which is your favorite?

i would have to say "battle above the blackgates"

'The Wall of Helm's Deep ' - Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai is the least because ARAGON looks retarded......

'The Crack of Doom' - Frodo and Gollum ia to small

Re: Of all the Lord of the Rings Polystone Dioramas "Out Now" which is your favorite?

Of the ones released "thus far", I'd go with the Frodo/Gollum piece. It's small, but there's something in it's simplicity. I may pick one up one day soon.

But once the Eagle vs Fell Beast is out, that will reign king.

Of the ones released "thus far", I'd go with the Frodo/Gollum piece. It's small, but there's something in it's simplicity. I may pick one up one day soon.

But once the Eagle vs Fell Beast is out, that will reign king.

I think this piece is one of the most pivotal! Very nice piece indeed. To top that off, its a space saver! :D

Crack of doom for sure! The likeness on both characters is the best I have seen and it is just a cool little piece.

I think "Out now" implies
1) Frodo vs Gollum
2) Aragorn vs Uruk-Hai
3) Gandalf vs Saruman

Regardless, I only have Frodo vs Gollum because it's small. The other 2 are somewhat space hogs. And what space I have left is for FB/Eagle dio.

I think "Out now" implies
1) Frodo vs Gollum
2) Aragorn vs Uruk-Hai
3) Gandalf vs Saruman

Regardless, I only have Frodo vs Gollum because it's small. The other 2 are somewhat space hogs. And what space I have left is for FB/Eagle dio.

That eagle dio is going to be amazing!

The Helms Deep Dio is still my fave having all three. I just really like the piece and all the action going on but IMO you can't go wrong with any of them.

Rad- The last two dios ARE spacehogs not somewhat. :lol

IMG_4449.jpg

Thanks to The Josh for the first pics! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh, that doiley is now legendary! How much do you want for it! :lol

Last edited:

I don't think the doiley is for sale. But if it is, I might like to buy it and put it on my swingset.

Thanks to The Josh for the first pics! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Josh, that dooley is now legendary! How much do you want for it! :lol

No problem. I just might post some more pics of all three. Just for giggles.

The doiley has become a thing here I suppose. Started out as a joke and I love how everyone just has a good time with it.

I don't think the doiley is for sale. But if it is, I might like to buy it and put it on my swingset.

Maybe I'll send ya one Tom or I could give one away during SDCC. :banana

looking at it it those'nt look bad at all, my bad!:(

the one picture i saw wasn't accurate but i think the fell feast and eagle will rule all. i can't wait to get mine:D:D

The HD one is quite nice. I love all the action but I think the Eagle vs FB just might rule them all.

IMG_7693.jpg

IMG_7739.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

IMG_4465.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1916.jpg

I think that a doiley contest would be one of the coolest contests we have yet seen on the board.

:D

My 1st choice would be gandalf vs. saruman...followed by crack of doom.

If the crack of doom were a bit bigger...it would be #1

I think that a doiley contest would be one of the coolest contests we have yet seen on the board.

:D

I think I can manage to pull one off come SDCC.

Back