• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Asia Ancient Predator Ex. Looking to trade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

p!tu

Shiz-lakin-a-craka-lakin™
Reaction score
Thought i might give this a try instead of selling on ebay first.
P5040048.jpg

Attakus Hulk

Hulk Vs Dio

Grey HUlk PF

Green Hulk PF

Anything Hulk! LMK!

Elder Pred 2

Sideshow Marvel Stuff

Last edited:
dam i was going to offer my Green PF hulk for a straight up trade.

o well.....

congrats p!tu!!!

Hi P!tu i sent you a pm to check on the status of the asia ancient elder. Did you get the pm?

james.

Hey p!tu. I'm still waiting for your tracking number for my ancient elder predator. You told me earlier (last 6 hours or so) that you would pm me the tracking number. I have not received it despite sending you a few pms. :huh

Hey p!tu. I'm still waiting for your tracking number for my ancient elder predator. You told me earlier (last 6 hours or so) that you would pm me the tracking number. I have not received it despite sending you a few pms. :huh

Don't worry man. I can tell you right now and upfront with all sincerity that P!tu is a great guy. He won't let you down. He is probably at school or something and got sidetracked.

Don't worry man. I can tell you right now and upfront with all sincerity that P!tu is a great guy. He won't let you down. He is probably at school or something and got sidetracked.

thanks for the assurance. I'm just a little bewildered cos he's received my wolf and elder pred and even listed them on ebay already but i've yet to receive my tracking number. :banghead

Hey go your pm! sorry ive been Working and Doing crap for School!! and i asked my GF to send out you Pred yesterday and when i asked her for the receipt she gave me the box!:lol Im like OK! so i am mailing it today! No delays! Sorry for the wait brotha!!!!! I will be PMing you the Tracking Today!! not tomorrow TODAY! ok!! :rock

PS: Thanks Rory!!:monkey2 quiero galletas!!!!

Hey go your pm! sorry ive been Working and Doing crap for School!! and i asked my GF to send out you Pred yesterday and when i asked her for the receipt she gave me the box!:lol Im like OK! so i am mailing it today! No delays! Sorry for the wait brotha!!!!! I will be PMing you the Tracking Today!! not tomorrow TODAY! ok!! :rock

PS: Thanks Rory!!:monkey2 quiero galletas!!!!

thanks for clearing things up :chew

james.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back