Hasbro CAIRO SWORDSMAN 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, no pics from me yet...but I've seen some posted and I'm hoping to get some here. I'm really curious about this particular figure.

Can anybody help me solve the mystery?

Saw him in person and he actually had a really nice sculpt... I was impressed. I think with a little work you could make a sweet figure.

some nudes so you can see the articulation and close-up of the headsculpt.

CIMG0187.jpg

CIMG0188.jpg

kinda reminds me of a darker BK King

Cool, nice pictures. Thanks!

Fortunately we never get a really good look at his face, so with a repaint, and that head wrap, he should look fine. He's got the grin going.

I want to put him on a SS body to get as much height as possible, hopefully his robe won't be too short.

But this all helps, thanks!

... Why couldn't they have used THAT body for the Indys and Mutt???!!!

Hopefully they will release a normal (no action feature) Indiana Jones figure.

I have two and will be making a Thirteenth warrior figure with a Banderos hs that I have and a Ardeth bay figure from the Mummy movies.

I believe thats the SA GI Joe body. I def want this guy now. Looks worth the $20.

I believe thats the SA GI Joe body. I def want this guy now. Looks worth the $20.

Yeah, for $20 you can't go wrong to have him on the shelf. Add in a paintjob for the head and sword, a new red cumberbund, a new body and you still have a reasonable figure for probably less than a Sideshow version.

oh michael's review of this guy and th german soldier are up

mwctoys.com

(i'm not trying to steal his thunder, he just hasnt posted it yet)

Yeah, I don't know. Cairo Swordsman doesn't actually look too bad for $20. I'm tempted now.

The last picture in Michael's Review really sells the Swordsman! With some easy tweaks, even if you don't repaint, I'd say this is a very good figure for $20.

I picked him up yesterday. Certainly worth the $20. He is a background character afterall, and for that price, he can't be beat. Some minor customizing can certainly turn him into something display worthy with Sideshow's Indy.

I picked him up yesterday. Certainly worth the $20. He is a background character afterall, and for that price, he can't be beat. Some minor customizing can certainly turn him into something display worthy with Sideshow's Indy.

Yep. For the under-a-minute screen time he has, this is an excellent figure. Even if you pose him on the ground, shot dead.

People that pass him up now will be looking for him this time next year when the Indy machine/merchadise dries up.

I wouldn't mind if SS concentrated on major characters and Hasbro filled in with lesser goons -- like Monkey Man or Arab Thugs, etc -- since it's unlikely that SS will have the time to produce a long expansive line.

Back