The new positive GI JOE thread!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully, the script has undergone a couple of new drafts since that review. But just knowing that they were literally going to call Cobra "COOL DUDE" instead of Cobra until someone had a brief moment of sanity tells you everything you need to know about the ultimate direction of the movie and who's hands it's in.

There is only one COOL DUDE:

profile_dude.jpg

"And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man!"

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. "

"I'm sorry your stepmother is a nympho."

Last edited:
I think some of you don't understand... it wasn't Cobra Commander who was called "COOL DUDE", it was the Cobra organization itself!! :google :duh :banghead :confused: :monkey4 :lol

What the hell does LATINO's know about GI JOE: A Real American Hero?

But yea, it still sucks ass. Directors a turd, designs are a turd and the script is a turd. And guess what, you can't polish a turd!

I have come upon the analogy for those "You can't say it's going to be bad until it comes out" folks:

Is there not a test that you can take about 1-2 months into a pregnancy to determine whether or not the baby has certain medical conditions (such as Downs Syndrome)? Well, that's basically what we have here with this movie. Sure, it's still gestating and in the works, but we all know what it's going to be when it's released.

Actually, check that. Not a good analogy. There's nothing really "wrong" with people with Downs Syndrome... and they are 1,000,000 x cooler than anything to do with this film. Seriously.

So......according to Irish the film will be this upon release.

Chris%20Burke03a.jpg

Back