Does Flatulance Amuse You?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does Flatulance Amuse You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big al

Just wondering, some of us at work think it very funny :fart , some despise it!>: Whats your stand on it!
Made a nice little poll here just to see:
Discuss!
:p

I hate doing it myself, and can barely tolerate it when others do it, but.. on the odd occasion I'll just find it hilarious. so I said I am impartial to a little...

i think a fart amongst friends is humorous...

i wouldn't find it too funny though if my wife was walking around the house farting... :(

and i certainly don't think it's funny at all when some hogs at work think it's funny to fart and stink up a room with several people in it...

My husband sure enjoys it. I, however, must suffer!

My father used to say:

"It's better to let it out and bear the shame,
than hold it in and bear the pain."

:)

EEW, No it's disgusting! Just the thought that some of somebody's Fecal matter has entered the air.....that's something I do not want to breath in!

Although, it was funny that one time I farted SO LOUD that it scared my dog away that was laying near by. I found the poor thing hiding under the bed in the other room. :rollin

Okay, I thought I was BAD? LOL, looks like "some other" people here have some issues, and I'm NOT the only one after all!:banana :banana :banana

A fart is like a good joke, said at the right time and you can slay your audience, at the wrong time you end up looking like the ****** who just stank up the room....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back