• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow PREMIUM FORMAT and MASTER REPLICAS SALE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow PREMIUM FORMAT and MASTER REPLICAS SALE! -PRICE DROP

Star Wars PFs, all are in Mint condition:
  • Exclusive Leia Perfect Condition - 450 425 plus shipping
  • Exclusive Leia (regular hand tip of gun is clean broken but can easily be glued together, it's a clean break, photos available upon request, I can even glue it together again if requested) – 400 375 plus shipping
  • Exclusive Luke/Yoda Perfect Condition – 400 375 plus shipping
  • Exclusive Maul Perfect Condition – 275 250 plus shipping
  • Exclusive Obi Perfect Condition – 425 400 plus shipping
  • Darth Vader Exclusive (cod piece was broken but professionally fixed, and the leg that goes into the stand is a bit loose but stands perfectly fine, pictures upon request) - 350 325 plus shipping

Master Replicas FX Lightsabers, all mint in sealed boxes, boxes have very slight shelf wear:
  • MIB never removed from box Empire Strikes Back Darth Vader FX – 120 110 plus shipping
  • MIB never removed from box Return of The Jedi Luke Skywalker FX – 130 110 plus shipping
  • MIB never removed from box Darth Maul Battle Damaged FX – 120 110 plus shipping

Custom Prop Replica:
  • Return of The Jedi Luke Skywalker Lightsaber Prop Replica (99% accurate custom prop, PM for hi-resolution pictures) – 150 125 plus shipping

Open to any reasonable offers, thanks for looking.

Last edited:
boy! you really jumped out of the star wars and into the marvel with a vengence

I had no idea that the Exc versions of the Luke/Yoda and the Leia were going for so much
these days - might be time to sell mine too!

Re: Sideshow PREMIUM FORMAT and MASTER REPLICAS SALE! -PRICE DROP

Bump for Price Drop.

Looking also to trade for the following Marvel PF's:

Punisher
Elektra
Logan
Doom

All PMs replied to, I will be in and out for the rest of the weekend, will respond to all requests by Monday/Tuesday :)

Back