Noble Collection Indiana Jones Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Bullwhip:

An authentic full functioning replica of the whip used in the Indiana Jones movies. Measures 10 feet in length. Made of fine leather. Display included.

NN1002Ll.jpg

Machete:

Authentic replica. Stainless steel blade. Machete measures 30 inches in length. Complete with collector display.

NN1003Ll.jpg

Ok, shock me with the MSRP, and then tell me what these can be had . . .this looks expensive . . . It's a good thing I'm sticking my guns with LOTR.

199.00 for the Bullwhip and 219.00 for the machete. Ouch but they are very nice.

That's cheap for a whip. Must be machine braided. Pity it doesn't have a white fall.

They're nice... but at the same time a prop of a machete is kinda odd to me, being that it (and a bullwhip) aren't really specialized items.

Looks OK, but I'd rather have props of the Staff of Ra and the idol. Someone is making those, right?

That's actually a GREAT price for the whip. Screen-accurate custom ones go for $400 and up.

I'll be getting these. :rock

Looks OK, but I'd rather have props of the Staff of Ra and the idol. Someone is making those, right?

Probably, but there are so many good fan-made ones out there already... including kits. But it's definitely a market that needs to be tapped officially.

I have three 1:1 idols already but would be an official one in a hearbeat. Same with the Sankara Stones, Headpiece, Nurhachi's Urn, The Cross of Coronado, The Grail, and even the Ark itself (though that runs about $2,000 even in fan-made kit form so I can only imagine what an actual licensed one would cost :google)

That's actually a GREAT price for the whip. Screen-accurate custom ones go for $400 and up.

I'll be getting these. :rock

Have you seen this from Todd's Costumes?

https://www.toddscostumes.com/indy/whips/indiana_jones_style_deluxe_whip.htm

His Indy stuff is fantastic, and the reviews of his whip, in terms of quality and durability are very positive. Apparently it cracks like a shotgun. I've ordered one but it hasn't arrived yet. Just comparing pictures (as an amateur whip-cracker) I'd say Todd's looks like a better whip for the same price, though of course it won't come with whatever "authenticity" the Lucasfilm stamp provides.... Of course, that'll account for a huge part of the price you pay for that one.

Noble Collection has said publicly that these are just the first two offerings....they plan to go further into the Indiana Jones world. With all the customs out it should be interesting to see an LFL approved Idol, Grail Diary, etc.

Honestly, The Noble Collection has a lot of work to do to top some of the custom Grail Diaries out there. I honestly don't think a mass-produced one could be as good as some of those in particular.

What I REALLY want is for a licensee to figure out a way to make Sankara Stones that actually glow... and get brighter when they're closer together. :google

Oh no. I was waiting for someone to start making prop replicas. I'd be interested to see what else they produce.

choop, if someone made customs, it'll cost them more. The way I see it, these LFL-sanctioned props look good price-wise.

Back