MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Madden_NFL_09_Coverart.jpg

I figured I'd start a thread about this, to see how many of us will be getting the game. One of the new features is:

Improved online leagues: server-based leagues, supporting up to 32 players, with full schedules including the playoffs and the Super Bowl as well as a draft and trade support. Schedules can be played in a round-robin style as well.

Sounds great. August 12th... Who's in?

Probably. Every year I say I'll pass because it can't "improve" much more, but I end up getting it.

More Freaks need to play cool games like this instead of just playing shooters all the time!

Probably. Every year I say I'll pass because it can't "improve" much more, but I end up getting it.

More Freaks need to play cool games like this instead of just playing shooters all the time!

OK everyone play FIFA 09....no?....thought not :rolleyes::lol

cool is individual

I will be picking this one up and NCAA also.

I never buy NCAA. They release it like a month before Madden so everyone starving for a new football game will run out and buy it to hold them over until Madden. I used to buy it, play it for a month and then when Madden came out I'd never touch it again. No more.

OK everyone play FIFA 09....no?....thought not :rolleyes::lol

cool is individual

Honestly Karma, I'd give it a shot. I don't like WATCHING soccer, but I loved to play when i was younger. I played for 4 years. I used to like a couple of the games too so I'd give it a shot if others were into it.

I never buy NCAA. They release it like a month before Madden so everyone starving for a new football game will run out and buy it to hold them over until Madden. I used to buy it, play it for a month and then when Madden came out I'd never touch it again. No more.

I get the players names put on mine and use the import draft class function for Madden Franchise mode.

I am surprised you're not into Madden since you're a football ( Giants ) fan ill.

I've got the SE coming that has NFL Coach 09 and it will allow you to create plays in Coach 09 and send them to Madden. I'm game for some kind of league if we can get enough.

I'd also consider getting FIFA. I actually had 06 or 07 and enjoyed the heck out of it.

I am surprised you're not into Madden since you're a football ( Giants ) fan ill.
I just hate having to buy a new one every year. Like you said, "How much can they improve upon it?". I'd like it more if they made one, say, every two years and in between you could get DLC that would update rosters and draft picks and such.

I havnt played Madden in a few years but i might be down for some football. But the only sportsgame i really play is NBA 2K?.

Back