• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

---- Big Ticket Sideshow Items ----

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOTRFan

The Grey Pilgrim
Reaction score
I would much rather sell these to board members, not only to give you all a first shot at them; but also to avoid the eBay fees. :lol

I have very good feedback on this board and others, and am located in the US (Zip 89135). Feel free to make offers, I am including my suggested prices - but am open to negotiations; but I am not really looking to trade at this point.

Sideshow Weta Cave Troll - $2000 + shipping
CaveTroll005.jpg

CaveTroll012.jpg

Hulk vs. Spider-man EXCLUSIVE - $1000 + shipping PENDING
CollectiblesRoom10308018.jpg

HulkSpideyExclusive11.jpg

*BONUS* I will include the two comics displayed in these pictures*

Star Wars Darth Maul PF EXCLUSIVE, ARTIST PROOF/ARTIST SAMPLE -- SIGNED* - $500 + shipping
SideshowDarthMaulPF4.jpg

SideshowDarthMaulPF2.jpg

SideshowDarthMaulPF1.jpg

Again, feel free to make offers; and I think these would likely need to be limited to US buyers - but maybe we can work something out.

Thanks for looking! :drink

Last edited:
*drools over Cave Troll*

I think I sold my Hulk V Spidey Exc for a littl eover retail long ago.. DOH!!

Good luck.. Wish I could take the CT off your hands.

Thank you kindly Sir Bodie ---------- 8 ---- 0

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP! :banana

Bumperooooo!

Thanks for the inquiries, no I am not interested in selling my Green Hulk PF - but thanks for asking.

Don't be afraid to make offers.

:wave

Bump, PMs received and returned.

Don't be afraid to make an offer. :wave

Man.. ..I wish I could afford that Hulk/Spidey dio..

Wanna trade for some HT marines? Got the whole set + a FML spikey hair Hicks head. :naughty

Man.. ..I wish I could afford that Hulk/Spidey dio..

Wanna trade for some HT marines? Got the whole set + a FML spikey hair Hicks head. :naughty

I don't collect the 12" figs sadly, but I am open to offers on the Hulk/Spidey.

:wave

PMs returned.

I understand bud, I think I'm gonna sell the marines this week to try and raise $$$ for the dio. Hopefully it'll still be available!

Back